- Downtown Detroit
- Job Terms:
- $32.00/hr. + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ro Pilla
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist on a 12+ month basis for client in the Energy industry.
**Looking for someone local to Detroit. Workplace is currently virtual with a plan to return to the office in the future**
The Social Media Specialist is primarily responsible for evaluating a brand’s presence in the social media space through monitoring tools, data analysis, and reporting. The ideal candidate can consolidate data from a variety of data sources (e.g., Facebook, Sprinklr, Pinterest) to create a holistic picture of social media performance as well as identify key insights that can be directly applied to the ongoing social media strategy.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
• 3-5 years of social media platform management experience, which includes, but is not limited to, brand content creation, content scheduling, content planning, community management, and/or customer service
• Understands how social media can drive business objectives by identifying, measuring, and evaluating meaningful business KPIs
• Developing actionable recommendations based from digital marketing data
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Experience or applicable experience with publishing, listening, content performance, and data analysis tools o Examples: Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Nextdoor, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Sprinklr, Meltwater, etc.
• Good communication skills including ability to present data eloquently in visual, verbal and written form
• Is self-sufficient, proactive and resourceful, comfortable working autonomously and driving projects from beginning to end
• Other social media experience including paid social, content creation, community management is a plus
Corproate - Energy Industry
Must be eligible to work in the US on a W2