- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$100/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As a Pipeline TD, you will play a critical role in helping the team craft world-class marketing assets for the company’s released and unreleased products. You will be expected to jump right in and be hands on with coding tools for Cinema4D, After Effects, and Photoshop. There will be a strong need in coding automation tools and tests as needed. Having a strong and versatile coding knowledge is key and you will need to think quickly, learn new APIs, programs and develop usable code that fits into the larger agenda of the team.
Extensive experience building tools for Cinema 4D and After Effects
Expert knowledge of motion graphics workflow for commercials and design
Experience developing for Shotgun/Shotgrid or equivalent production management software.
Solid foundation of programming and versatile coding abilities
Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum workflow environment with Git implementation
Strong communication skill to collaborate in a fast paced production environment
You have good judgment and can follow stringent security and disclosure practices.
Experience developing for Maya and Nuke is a plus Back-end Database Development is a plus
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Minimum of 5 years writing code for tools creation
Experience working in both a large-scale studios as well as smaller start-up to medium sized commercial studios.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)