- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
Aquent's Client is looking for a Technical Artist. You would be embedded in our team, working in a highly collaborative research environment to help invent the future! Please reach out if interested!
Given project goals from research, work in close cooperation with the Technical Art Director, Technical Artists, Engineers, and 3D Artists to develop a custom internal content pipeline, including workflows to generate complete runtime scenes.
● Help develop 3D asset management solutions, including storage, retrieval, and ingestion.
● Integrate 3D assets to assemble complete runtime scenes.
● Author workflows to accelerate 3D Artists workflow.
● Set up game logic, including orchestration of character animation playback.
● Unreal experience (blueprint) required, bonus to have proficiency with Nvidia Omniverse.
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant visual art or technical field such as Computer Animation, Graphic Design, or Computer Science
● 3+ years experience with Python
● 2+ years experience with 3D asset pipelines
● 3+ years experience authoring 3D assets
● Proven ability to author productivity tools for 3D artists
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference