- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amanda Hoffay
Aquent's Client is seeking a contract content developer to author and edit employee-facing worldwide content.
Our team is dedicated to improving company-facing content that exists today and ensuring all content surfaced is relevant, current and has a consistent voice that can easily be understood by both new and longtime employees. We look for ways to personalize content and always ensure we are surfacing the right content to the right employee demographic. When authoring content, we focus on creating short and easy digestible language that provides quick answers when an employee needs help. We are intentional with our localization strategy and strive to serve employees with content in their preferred language. We leverage data to understand the employee journey through their content experiences and use this to constantly adjust our content strategy. The team operates strategically and is thoughtful about where and when to surface content in order to enable the best experiences leveraging digital technologies.
You will be responsible for authoring content specific visible to employees, and working with local subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed. Your focus will be on ensuring employees have access to correct content that points to the right source. You must be able to comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and creating certainty out of ambiguity.
In collaboration with our stakeholders and subject matter experts, you will update broken links across our Intranet. A successful candidate will be resourceful, customer-focused, and be a versatile resource flexible to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
• Researching and updating information according to employee needs under the guidance of the managing editor.
• Engaging with stakeholders to understand their content requirements under the guidance of the regional Content Strategists
• Authoring and editing content across two CMS’, ensuring content is accurate and flows well, reads well, and is well organized.
• Evolving content by eliminating anything outdated, ensuring that content on all platforms is consistent.
• Document and communicate common themes and remediation steps for resolving defects.
• Fluent in English writing with excellent reading/comprehension skills
• 3-4 years of professional content development experience
• Clear, concise writing style with attention to detail
• Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style and/or other style guides
• Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced environment
• Editorial background and exceptional skill in proofreading and creating, implementing and ensuring adherence to technical style guides
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Work experience in a global team environment
• Experience with localization/translation process
• Demonstrated experience using a content management system (CMS), such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, Drupal, Alfresco, OpenText, etc.
• Background in Technical Writing
• Experience using SIM or Remedy to track work, engage with stakeholders and track associated effort
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.