- North Reading, MA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Lack
Aquent's Client is looking for an outstanding technical writer for the Robotics Learning team. As a technical writer, you will create and publish technical documentation to support the numerous robotic technologies developed and launched by Robotics. Must have experience writing documentation for technical hardware components, and tools. Your documentation will be used globally by internal operations associates, as well as reliability maintenance engineers in the field. This position requires precise documentation and clear communication and presentation skills, along with a solid understanding of hardware documentation standards. The ability to create and document using Github, Sphinx, and SharePoint is required.
- Design, develop & deliver documentation for the Robotics University platform
- Develop content re-use and single-sourcing strategies
- Help evaluate and select tools and technologies for the technical writing team
- 2-4 years in a writing or lead writing role
- Proven ability to work with hardware engineers and write for a user audience
- Experience working with a Git, Sphinx and SharePoint a requirements
- Proven experience designing documentation for hardware manuals
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with HTML/XML-based publishing systems
- Some experience with web services and related technologies a plus
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.