- San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The main function of a Client Solutions Manager is to partner with client partner to identify, create, and implement marketing solutions.
This role is focused on our travel vertical working with a leading online travel agency.
• Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
• Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions.
• Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
• Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
• Strong communication and project management skills.
• Team player and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing and measurement strategies.
• Can be based in the California Bay Area, Seattle, or NY
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference