- Any U.S. Location
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This role will be very cross functional working with the marketing team, etc.
Looking for someone that can do PM/Marketing. Launching something in market and thinking about short term/long term improvements is key, not just PM. There is not a defined process in place.
Aquent's Client seeks an experienced product marketer or program manager who is passionate about the advertising agency and creative community to join the Central Partnership Programs (CPP) team. The CPP team identifies and builds solutions for 3rd party businesses that complement the company's family of apps and services to deliver outsized value to customers. Through the program, the CPP team spearheads key initiatives to grow our partner ecosystem at scale by working with multiple cross functional teams to design and deliver a holistic set of benefits and solutions for our partners. These benefits could include training and education, automated tools, marketing resources, incentives, and other levers to help grow and activate the global partner ecosystem at scale.
We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of the agency landscape and a track record of defining strategy, driving execution and impact measurement for scaled projects in the tech, marketing, media or education industry. A successful candidate will (i) have experience building programs across multiple channels and touchpoints (from scoping out the opportunity, to defining the roadmap and timelines, setting up team collaboration and measuring results), and (ii) excel at managing competing priorities in a dynamic environment. He or she must thrive in cross-functional teams (e.g., with teams such as Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Communications etc.) and exhibit excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ideally, the candidate would also possess solid insights into what agencies (large and small) expect and need from this company. If you’re passionate about driving strategic projects from end to end for a global partner audience and enjoy work that requires a blend of creativity, energy, and strategic rigour, this is a great opportunity to drive outsized impact at scale.
- Manage all activities that are associated with the menu of program benefits for your partner audience
- Drive the execution of the program benefits roadmap by working across global, cross functional teams to enable them to plan, deliver and measure the impact of their work
- Continuously improve the relevance and efficacy of program benefits by identifying ways to improve existing benefits and identifying new benefit opportunities for our partners e.g., through uncovering pain points in the user journey to identify opportunities and improvements and executing against the changes with the support of cross-functional teams
- Develop strategies to drive benefit awareness and uptake which will improve engagement and client performance for our partners
- Track, analyze, package up and report results from the program
- Take a structured, data driven approach to identifying opportunities and evaluating impact
- Execute in fast-paced and highly iterative environment
- Build strong relationships with our Agency sales team and key cross-functional partners within central and regional teams to drive alignment and help incorporate regional nuances and tactics into the benefit strategy
- Lead GTM planning for Benefits initiatives with the support of cross functional teams
- Handle inbound issues / escalations in a calm and collected manner, even when under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant experience-an internal only role wouldn't be a great fit. Having experience shipping things.
- Experience working with data analysis, user research, and digital product optimisation
- Strong track record in strategic decision making, project management and prioritization with an ability to manage and drive impact across multiple projects simultaneously
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to stand up + deliver high-quality and scalable projects in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment with a clear business impact
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder that thrives in cross-functional environments
- Experience with large scale project planning and execution in the advertising, consulting, or business space including managing multiple overlapping workstreams by interfacing with cross functional teams and facilitating the on-time delivery of high visibility deliverables
- Using data to identify new opportunities, inform decision making, and improve results
- Communicating, influencing and collaborating across multiple teams
- Proven track record of partnering with a Sales organisation to drive business impact
- Media/advertising/creative industry experience and / or knowledge of the advertising industry landscape
- Experience with 3rd party partner programs
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference