- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
*This role will be remote even after RTO and manager is willing to see candidates from other states be submitted to this role. Any timezone would be ok.*
- 5-8+ years of industry experience
- Demonstrate a high level of craft in design systems thinking.
- Understand what it means to design at scale.
- Strong knowledge on mobile platform and Enterprise design principles
- Collaborative approach with design, product managers, and engineers.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Ability to communicate ideas and rationale effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; Will work with teams across time zones, based in SVL and BLR.
- Focus on platform UI framework, and engage with partner teams on platform contribution.
- With minimal supervision, support the in progres work to redefine the Admin Console experience on Mobile (Android and iOS).
- Partner closely with engineering teams, product managers, and user research/analytics to understand platform constraints and opportunities.
- Create and define user flows for new features and functionality; Partner with UX design, research and writing from concept to completion
- Mobile app design with complete end-to-end journeys; Design high-level wireframes and detailed mocks, following a user-centered process
- Collaborate closely with Eng and PM partners on evolving and improving the user experience, focussing on design system components.
- Effectively and creatively apply company design guidelines to product design, to meet user needs and develop corresponding design specs
- Establish a rhythm in collaborating with the framework team (design, prototype and research) to assess, explore and evolve detailed design patterns and components across multiple products
- Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation. Identify and evolve people-focused patterns, components and styles.
- Solicit feedback from peers and stakeholders, iterate designs to meet user needs and product excellence
- Participate in design sessions and other team-wide collaboration efforts
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the company brand spirit.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Strong core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Experience designing native Android mobile applications; Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Experience shipping products/experiences geared toward general consumers
- Knowledge of material design standards and principles
- Proficiency with Figma and, or other design tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and peers and build relationships that deliver on impact and influence with Product Managers and Engineering partners.
- 2+ years of experience establishing design systems for various brands.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.