- San Diego, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
Fortune 500 Animal Supply Retail Store based out of San Diego is on the search for a new Project Manager
Create and communicate all aspects of Visual Presentation directives to stores, field management and national office staff.
Conceptualize and design the implementation of innovative in-store sign designs for special events, promotions, new programs and fixtures utilizing special graphic software programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create distribution lists, spec sheets, po requisitions, write po's, develop display instructions- affects entire chain and pog's across all stores. Analyze data to determine how vis prod should be versioned out for stores in scope of the production need.
- Problem solving signage solutions for complex category reviews and launches- assist in gathering samples and cost for projects which affects over all spend potential and budgets
- Independently coordinate communication with space and merchant teams to align on calendars, sign requests, category review needs, and initial specs/quantifications for bids; affects all pog and store communication
- Uses discretion when selecting vendors for production and subsequent storage/inventory by understanding opportunities in vendor selection and material usage which may impact the production design.
- Uses discretion to migrate physical inventory to POD to save company money and streamline OH inventory
- Write PO's for approx. $1. 2- $2M for projects to facilitate getting jobs into production
- Active participant and category reviews, helps drive production to align with merchant and owned brand strategies for instore execution
- Actively track projects through to completion using DaVinci- prepare reporting for weekly status