- Kohler, WI or REMOTE
- Job Terms:
- $45-55 / hr. + great benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Responsible for planning, executing, and reporting of all website experience optimizations and personalizations in coordination with Digital Experience and Digital Merchandising Team objectives to deliver continuous improvement and customer delight in Kohler North America Kitchen & Bath digital properties. Develops and maintains an overall optimization execution strategy for fine-tuning a first-class customer experience.
Optimization Strategy and Activity Management
• Manages execution strategy for all website optimizations and personalizations
• Provides insights and recommendations for Adobe Target best practice implementations and informs client team for optimal decision making options across digital goals
• Develops a scalable pattern of website optimization activities that shape future site enhancements
• Builds reusable, scalable activities that elevate the customer experience with personalized content.
• Works with User Experience, Content, Developer, and QA Teams to produce optimization experiences that blend cohesively with the existing site style and function
• Facilitiates multi-variate test campaigns to fine-tune product recommendations, merchandising opportunities, and user interface elements.
• Helps to identify technical feasibility of requirements while calling out gaps and raising issues accordingly.
• Works effectively across departments to translate eCommerce strategies into prioritized test and execution plans.
• Works closely with Analytics Manager and Merchandising Manager to extrapolate and forecast expected conversion and sales lift associated with the implementation of successful test experiences.
• Manages test activity deployment schedule in conjunction with Development and Developer Operations Teams
• Communicates testing results with Stakeholders to determine priority of integrating successful test experiences
• Makes suggestions on opportunities for creative, merchandising, structural, and user interface improvements based on the outcome of tests.
• Trains and guides Merchandising Specialists to execute pre-tested reusable templated tests and personalized experiences, and to independently fine-tune and deploy product recommendations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree. Applicable fields include: Psychology, Usability Science, Communication Arts, Media & Technology.
• 3+ years experience managing end-to-end Adobe Target activities
• 1+ years experience with Adobe Experience Manager
• Understands digital user interface design challenges and consumer expecations
• Deeply familiar with experience fragment sharing and delivery between Target and AEM
• Familiar with AEM Style System and leveraging predefined styles for new experiences
• Understands and can readily navigate W3C web and WCAG standards, mobile usability best practices, and SEO best practices to produce conforming experiences
• Expert in Microsoft Office applications, with special attention and expertise in creating reports and presentations to communicate test plans and results.
• Ability to be well-organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, quick learner.
• Accepts direction, but comfortable taking the lead on tasks/projects to work independently or manage through influence of others as needed.
• Has proven interpersonal and project leadership skills, including the ability to deal with a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization, and ability to balance a diverse set of global contacts and business needs.
• Strong project management skills and strength in managing multiple projects/deadlines.
• Energized from helping other people solve ranging business needs, yet also effective at focus work in test plan and experience development.
• Proficient in both spoken and written English language.
• Good problem solving skills, especially concerning new ways to improve conversion in a constantly changing business environment.
• Ability to understand technical trends and convert them to business uses.
• Familiarity with project tracking systems like Jira, analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics.
• Experience working with UX prototyping platforms like InVision or Axure
• Experience working with a manufacturer or reseller of durable consumer goods in a Digital Sales Channel.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
• Reports to Senior Channel Manager – Digital Marketing Operations
• Work with Digital Merchandising, UX Design, Front-End Development, PIM, and Dev Ops teams to collaborate website optimization activities.
• Occasional support contact with management personnel in other business groups, including Interiors
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles. They believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 36,000 associates worldwide, they strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.