- Vancouver BC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alec Merriman
The Web Producer reports directly to the Senior Producer and is responsible for the web team's day-to-day management. You will need to translate high level goals and deadlines into a working plan for the team.
• Partner with Sr. Producer to ensure detailed product roadmaps meets high level goals
• Manage backlog prioritization based on roadmap, and align with Release Plan
• Communicate goals and deadlines to the team, and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality
• Partner with Sr. Producer and/or Stakeholders to define feature requirements
• Manage the Content Publishing Plan, which includes localization
• Partner with QA to ensure comprehensive test plans are in place
• Proactively identify and manage risks, and create mitigation plans or escalate issues as needed
• Identify and improve processes for efficiency, risk mitigation or quality improvements
• Provide project updates to the Sr. Producer and project leads on a regular basis
Flex hours or remote?
Must be available PST hours. Highly preferred to sit in Vancouver, BC once offices reopen but open to seeing fully remote if required.
• Minimum six years of project management experience on web or mobile
• Experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
• Has shipped a minimum of three service-based products
• Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship
• Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams, and cross-collaborating with other teams simultaneously
• Games experience a strong plus