- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This program's mission is to accelerate business actions that lead to a more diverse and inclusive world. Our team drives the implementation of this mission in local markets, facilitates industry partnerships and publishes global marketing efforts that support diverse audiences. Our work focuses on thought leaders at the intersection of advertising and diversity & inclusion. We enable the Global Marketing Business group with resources that advance this strategy and enable actionable outcomes. Our team partners closely with several cross-functional teams globally to ensure effective execution of the strategy and in both owned and partner programming. A successful candidate will be organized, strong in project management, able to shift seamlessly between strategic counsel and daily logistical tasks and excel in internal and external communication. This person should be a team-player and eager to work in a fast-paced, high-expectations environment.
- Project Management:
- Execute and evolve program process, deliverables and timelines that ensure timely progress across work-streams.
- Proactively manage contingencies to programs and initiatives when necessary inclusive of stakeholder communications, adjustments to timelines and XFN expectations.
- Meeting and Presentation Prep:
- Schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials, take notes and issue follow-ups across internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Manage version control and create a meaningful folder structure for easy access to materials across teams.
- Process Development and Optimization:
- Develop process and implementation plans in partnership with other global marketing functions.
- Identify process automation opportunities, and translate into established process, resources and/or roadmaps that lead to effectiveness.
- Evangelize Resources:
- Build decision-making frameworks, scalable resources and manage deliverables for external and internal XFN teams.
- Drive XFN integration to ensure each team has education, access, and opportunity to leverage the published rescues.
- Payment and Budget Management:
- According to company process construct contracts, open purchase orders, gain the appropriate legal and regulatory approval and manage the proper pacing of budget spend.
- Maintain follow-up when deadlines are surpassed and manage escalations when necessary.
- KPI Tracking:
- Design and maintain tools as well as a reporting cadence to track the regional engagements across internal and external programming.
- Responsible for convening regional leads to populate this data as well as the escalation of recommendations based on the data.
- 5+ years of experience with project management, strategy development, consulting and operations
- Experience working directly with global markets as well as people at all levels, including executive and C-suite level, both inside and outside of a company
- Experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Experience working independently with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups, locations, and vendors
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards and best practices
- Experience with building presentations in Keynote and/or PowerPoint and compiling briefing materials
- Ability to learn process and execution within company compliance
- North America with flexibility for global time zones
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference