- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$77/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As the Americas Performance Partners Program Manager, you will work with a select group of high performing media partners, the global Performance Partners lead, our agency and cross-functional teams to drive traffic and revenue growth for our client's Online Store. You will be responsible for the health and productivity of the advertising agency, working with them on areas such as - identifying new marketing or partner opportunities, annual and quarterly cost analysis and forecasting, sales planning, flawless execution and program analytics and insights.
- Helps set quarterly and yearly program targets and develop a corresponding marketing plan to deliver the agreed goals.
- Develops revenue projections and is proactive in highlighting any variance to plan.
- Supports seasonal and launch activities and manage the quarterly promotions and campaign flight plan and report on these activities weekly.
- Developing marketing initiatives/media plans that support various teams and business units such as the Consumer, Education and Business segments, Veterans and Military segment and Refurbished products.
- Works cross-functionally internally on campaigns and initiatives and develops plans to support such programs and drive revenue.
- Clearly communicates status throughout the quarter against goals and objectives to senior management, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Presents results to upper management in quarterly business reviews.
- Seeks out and present new impactful opportunities for growth.
- Manages media partner relationships including high-touch outreach to top performers, media partner Q&A that cannot be answered by vendor and troubleshoot technical and transactional inquiries.
- Manages the Performance Partners agency to help prioritize work and drive towards achieving goals.
- Responsible for securing budgets for program, opening Purchase Orders, and approving payments.
- Ensures integrity of the client's brand on all media partner sites and campaigns.
- Keeps track of competitive landscape using partner, vendor, agency information, industry news.
- Stays abreast of and advocates for industry trends and best practices.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in affiliate and pay-for-performance program management or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing vendors and media partners relationships.
- Passionately analytical with attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and measuring campaign performance.
- Experience working with Performance Partners platforms or networks such as Commission Junction, Performance Horizon, Impact Radius.
- Experience in consumer electronics industry a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)