- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This company helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Looking for a Marketing Manager to help with planning, building and executing activities to support the Business Development Team’s outreach and lead follow-up efforts. If you have 3+ years of marketing campaign, program or demand gen management experience please apply. Experience in partnering with sales teams, field marketing or marketing operations is a huge plus.
- Build strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders (BD team, Sales, Global Campaigns Marketing, Global Marketing, Partner Marketing)
- Own and execute Sales engagement programs and activities that align with a larger plan
- Work with business development managers and reps to execute planned programs/activities
- Work collaboratively with the global teams to scale programs
- Develop impactful communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Agency management
- Campaign launch management
- Asset build/management
- B.A. in Marketing or Business or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years business technology experience, especially in marketing or sales
- Experience owning projects/programs/activities
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Extremely strong organizational.
- Excellent people skills and communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM (customer relation management) systems (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Familiarity with Sales engagement tools (SalesLoft or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Proficient in Google Docs / MS Office
- Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors and global projects
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.