- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heidi Glynn
The Analyst, Social Insights is passionate about digital platforms and social media, diving deep into our branded platforms, profiles, and communities to develop actionable insights and reporting supporting the brand.
Working with the Social Media leads, the Analyst is responsible for the development and delivery of a suite of reporting measuring performance of content across managed platforms, with an emphasis on social media and emerging platforms.
The Analyst will work with analytics vendors to track social KPIs providing vital insights to the team, senior leadership, and stakeholders. In addition to internal insights and KPIs, the Analyst will also provide competitive context based on properties in and outside our competitive set.
The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that all reporting is consistent and clear. They continually evaluate social performance against industry benchmarks and provide insights that aid the social media team in reaching their goals.
• Internal Performance & Insights
• Working with the SVP, VPs and social teams leads to develop and distribute performance and insights reporting to content teams and leadership
• Social Media - Per defined schedule, provide reporting and analysis of social media content across key performance metrics unique to each platform
• Lead execution of social listening and insights projects managing multiple external vendors and services
• Track owned campaign performance across brand and social media platforms
• Monitor organic social activity related to content, talent, and promotional efforts
• Report on conversation topics, buzz drivers, sentiment, and other key insights
• Provide executive level summary reporting of social media campaign results
• Ad-hoc performance insights on individual assets or specialty campaigns including social and digital initiatives
• Provide insights for key executive presentations
• Work with Digital Marketing and Social Media leads and teams to track KPIs for monthly insights, trend reporting and bespoke campaigns
• Ensure that external vendors maintain consistent methodology to measure social media conversation and sentiment across campaigns
• Competitive, Industry Insights, and Trends
• Monitor competitive set brands and channels benchmarking performance and content strategy
• Craft detailed digital audience reporting, identifying new target groups and opportunities in aid of social media strategic objectives
• Develop in-depth analysis on key topics as needed
• Experience providing digital and social media insights from operations teams to senior stakeholders with excellent communication and presentation skills acting as subject matter lead
• Have a detailed understanding of the product landscape for key social insight tools including Listen First, Talkwalker, Netbase, Sprinklr and similar products with the ability to setup or manage tracking on key platforms
• Deep understanding social media metrics with an understanding going beyond the entertainment vertical – platforms include Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok
• Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize multiple projects, and manage external vendors
• Experience producing content for social media platforms and / or developing consumer-facing digital marketing experiences a plus