- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
Our client seeks a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of project manager. This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision-making, and guide the teams they work with to successfully deliver on commitments. The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple teams, departments and stakeholders
• Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated and aligned
• Organize and manage project planning sessions, weekly meetings, and client presentations
• Track milestones and tasks with assigned teams end to end
• Identify and remove barriers that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
• Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigation tactics to minimize project delivery risks
• Facilitate team discussions and resolve conflict
• Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross-team understanding
• 4-5 years of relevant work experience
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
• Agency experience and proven experience working with teams across multiple departments (cross-functional groups a plus), and managing multiple projects at the same time
• A strong understanding of the creative process for the development of traditional and digital media, experience with event management and development of event creative a plus
Nice to haves:
• In-house marketing experience is a plus
• You have experience with industry best practices in relation to information
architecture, user experience and user interface designs
• You have the ability to use common project management tools effectively (Mavenlink, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Keynote, Google docs, etc.).