- Remote - USA and CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
Looking for a Producer to collaborate with the project team to deliver best in class gaming experiences for our players while hitting quality, schedule, and business targets.
The Producer is responsible for managing one or more multidisciplinary teams composed of artists, designers, and engineers and working directly with the Production Directors to drive features to completion. A key component of this role is to manage the critical dependencies between the groups and solve issues. As part of the Production team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, inclusive, and high performing work environment. As a Producer, you will create production roadmaps based on backlogs and partner with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals. You will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
• Games experience strongly preferred, especially experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience managing teams through at least two game phases (Pre Pro, Production, Finaling)
• You are customer obsessed and have a desire to provide the best experience to our content creators and our players
• You are comfortable working in modern project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, etc)
• You are excited to work closely with designers, engineers, and content creators with a focus on empowering the team to problem-solve
Degrees or certifications required:
B.A. is not required but a plus