- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Marketing Associate to join their team. This role is temporary starting out for 6 months and may extend. Candidates should be local to LA, but the role will start remote.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist in driving awareness of and traffic to store websites across North America by building and maintaining relationships with key business partners and supporting the execution of Marketing initiatives as part of our Direct to Consumer Retail organization. The primary objective of the Marketing Coordinator is to assist in the flow, process and execution of all Marketing projects from inception to delivery, while keeping mutually agreed deadlines and quality assurance. This individual will help the Marketing team manage the coordination between Marketing Operations, Creative, Digital Marketing, and other Marketing Centers of Excellence. The ideal candidate will have a passion for retail, thrive in a fast paced environment, a spirit for collaboration, an innovative approach to problem solving.
Marketing Coordinator Core Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule all Marketing Milestone Meetings to ensure the flow of process in order to move creative projects forward in a timely manner.
- In partnership with Marketing leads, oversee marketing campaigns from start to finish, helping ensure all details are executed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of Marketing Decks for presentations and creation of recap reports by gathering assets and statistics.
- Coordinate the cross-functional approval process and proactively communicate across many different business functions.
- Assist in the issuance and tracking of promotion codes, and working with IT for the activation.
- Coordinate marketing prizing and sweepstakes fulfillment for campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Team with asset acquisition and approvals from business partners.
- Lead development of promotional product materials, including sourcing and fulfillment.
- Assist Marketing team in processing of POs and invoices to ensure timely payment of invoices as a Casual Buyer via SAP system.
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Assist in keeping the flow of information/communication open and transparent within the Marketing department.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing
- Strong computer proficiency in Mac and Windows: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly organized and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time, multi task and communicate effectively
Preferred Qualifications: 2-4 yrs – Marketing or Ecommerce exp
Required Education: N/A - Prev Coordinator exp more Important
MUST HAVES: Go getter, detailed, able to manage projects, prioritize, take direction well, pull together lists at a moments notice, worked with sku's. Works well with other depts/teams as they will be setting up promotional events. Prefer: buying and planning exp
Note: this is not a creative role. This assignment is remote and must be close to or in the Glendale/LA area.
*Commitment to Safety
We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – entertain and inform millions around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for U.S. salaried and hourly non-union employees, as well as all Staff Augmentation/Agency Temporary workers placed on an assignment at a U.S. location.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers