- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$125/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As a Design Operations Specialist, you’ll be dedicated to helping our client improve processes with a sustainable approach for keeping their Interactive teams and people on the same page — even as the organization grows increasingly complex.
The ideal candidate possesses the ability to operate at the intersection of multiple creative disciplines, in order to support a more effective design org. You will act as the conduit between different groups to help cultivate agility within the interactive organization, drive the
development and deployment of centralized tools, systems, and services, and play a role in enhancing the creative output of the various Client Interactive design teams.
• Develop and evolve design tools and workflow process to enable cross-functional collaboration in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Create, maintain, and provide on-boarding and process training.
• Evaluate vendor design candidates for upcoming business needs.
• Partner with Design Ops Managers, Design Systems, Creatives, Production, and Developer, and IT Teams to arrive at solutions.
• Highly proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
• Experience facilitating collaboration among diverse skill sets and functional leads.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Clear understanding of the creative requirements of digital media and formal elements of design.
• Advanced proficiency with design software, including, but not limited to, Photoshop and Sketch.
• Ability to research and understand our tools, processes, and workflows in relation to current industry standards and future facing solutions.
• Solid understanding of the technical side of web development.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources and/or solutions.
• 5 years of relevant experience within interactive design.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Resource Manager checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)