- New York or LA
- Job Terms:
- $60.00 hourly W2 + benefits available
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Looking for a seasoned candidate with at least 5 years of account management experience preferably from a creative agency. Project work is more long form content development focused – documentaries, feature films, and episodic series.
Will need to be able to lead and manage complex projects across a wide range of cross functional stakeholders, mainly the brand team, internal content dev creative team, and production companies.
• Work closely with Brand teams to define specific Marketing communication needs, including content development, comms strategy, creative and production.
• Partner with Brand teams to distill needs into actionable briefs.
• Help Brands innovate how they bring their stories to life through new content forms and processes.
• Lead brand projects from planning through execution, delivering on time and
• Collaborate with internal STUDIO stakeholders, including Content Development, Strategy, Creative and Production, to balance Brand needs with the ability to deliver breakthrough creative
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Brand, Insights, Legal, Finance, Design, Innovation, etc. to gain alignment and approval of ideas while maintaining breakthrough creative
• Manage Agency and partner relationships to develop and execute brand
• Provide capability overviews of the Studio to both internal and external
partners, educating them on what the Studio does and how to work together
• B.A. or B.S. with 5+ years of experience with Agency, Consumer Packaged
Goods, Media or Production industries.
• Proven expertise in creative Agency management and ability to mobilize a
diverse team of internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated ability as a “big idea” thinker.
• Strong leadership & storytelling skills including the ability to present to Senior Management, Customers, and Agency partners.
• Proven relationship-building and communication skills.
• Ability to influence and understand varied points of view.