- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Client Location: Remote
Salary/Pay Rate: $40hr-$42 hr
Firm, non-negotiable: Yes
Duration: 3 - 6 months with possible extension
We're looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for one of our government clients. Position is remote and must be able to work east. coast hours
Locations: Atlanta, Cleveland, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Minneapolis, Austin, Chicago, Wash DC
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you are a talented and motivated creative professional with design strategy and innovative solutions at your core. You’ll consult with internal clients to cultivate and maintain strong relationships. You’ll collaborate with art directors, cross-disciplinary teams, stakeholders and clients to develop and execute compelling design solutions and engaging ideas rooted in strategy that moves business forward.
- As a strong communicator and conceptual thinker, you’ll leverage your proven ability to articulate ideas and implement advanced creative solutions for multifaceted design projects.
- You’ll exhibit business acumen, create innovative design solutions and keep abreast of industry trends.
- You’ll be instrumental in contributing to a high-performing team environment and passionate about mentoring peers and delivering outstanding client experiences.
- You can expect to conduct design consultations while navigating conversations with knowledge and insight toward business solutions.
- You’ll develop and co-develop creative briefs, storyboards and layouts to effectively communicate design ideas that are persuasive and inclusive.
- You’ll conceptualize and execute design solutions that align with business objectives while offering elevated client and team experiences.
- You’ll design clear and visually compelling campaigns, pitches and presentations.
- You’ll mentor creative project team members in developing conceptual skills and provide constructive feedback to implement the project vision.
- Government proposal work experience preferred
- Must be a US citizen to support government work
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
- Creative digital portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Five-plus years of related experience as a senior graphic designer
- Experience working in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft; proficiency in prototyping, Microsoft Office and Teams
- Strong knowledge and skills in designing interactive and static presentations
- UX/UI skills with experience designing for web
- Ability to understand the internal client’s vision through active listening, advanced communication and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and internal team members
- Ability to develop creative briefs, mood and image boards
- Ability to lead ideation sessions with creative colleagues and clients
- Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
- Excel at managing multiple projects, prioritizing milestones, and influencing clients and design colleagues to deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
- Ability to initiate and successfully engage in creative ideation sessions and design sprints
- Advanced technical understanding of digital media and print design in-house and with vendors
Portfolio should show corporate design, great navigation as the client goes through site and has that "wow" factor