- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
We are seeking an enthusiastic, community-focused, self-driven Community Partnerships Manager for a live stream meet & greet that brings creators and fans closer together. This team is a part of New Product Experimentation, a group within the company focused on learning fast by launching new products.
An ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills and is motivated by initiating partnerships and managing these relationships. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about content creators and their fans.
- Reaching out to emerging content creators via social media
- Routing inbound partnership interest to the team and build small database
- Create an editorial calendar and work with performance marketing to promote calendar
- Maintain ongoing relationship with emerging creators
- Collecting feedback from emerging creators and produce reports on learnings
- Growing and managing our social media presence on Twitter and other platforms
- Working closely with product team stakeholders
- 2-5 years of experience managing external marketing partnerships
- Experience working with product teams to ship early stage products
- Bachelor's degree in communications or equivalent
- Passionate about content creator space
- Experience engaging with and building community on social media platforms (not just experience running a social media platform)
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference