- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large insurance client is looking for a User Experience Specialist for a long term Remote role!
• May serve as the key point of accountability for UX efforts at the project level. Advocates for user-centered design approaches.
• Practices and encourages collaboration, experimentation, agility, and vigorous inquiry, while maintaining high expectations and attention to detail.
• Provides input into the creation and evolution of design systems and best practices that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards.
• Ensures adherence to UX guidelines across projects.
• Informs UX resource allocation during ideation, prioritization, development, and quality assurance phases of projects.
• Plans and serves as facilitator or observer for UX research and testing efforts. Conducts competitive research and analysis. May report research findings to stakeholders. Translates these findings into design solutions.
• Creates artifacts that include personas, journey maps, user workflows, information architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes, within project timelines and budgets.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, psychology, human factors, social sciences or related field or 3 years of User Experience work experience required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
• Typical incumbent experience level 3+ years
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
• Strong communication, organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity or basic understating of web-based technologies.
• Experience with wireframing / prototyping software.
• Experience in conducting end user research and interviews.
This is a remote position