- Remote with travel to Neenah, WI 2-4 times / year
- Job Terms:
- $22-25/hr. + benefits + paid sick time
- Start date:
- Jan 2022
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
The community manager will manage owned social media sites, engage with consumers in social media both proactively and reactively, and will act as the external voice of the company and specific brands while simultaneously acting as the voice of the consumer internally. The value lies in the community manager serving as a hub and having the ability to connect personally with consumers (humanize the company), shepherd and provide feedback to various departments internally (consumer services, brand, legal, tech support, marketing, IT, etc.)
The community manager is responsible for overseeing multiple K-C brands within a sector/category and ensuring that internal and external customers receive the best, most effective, integrated and efficient customer experience available. The community manager could be responsible to communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, email, and live chat or mobile.
The community manager will implement the social media approach of managed brands, manage engagement and interactivity with the consumer audience, and foster a positive consumer experience. This role coordinates with external agency partners (including PR, digital and media), as well as internal brand, ITS and consumer services teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong social brand.
• Interact with consumers in our owned social media channels using social media management software and related tools.
• Participate in the development of agile marketing content based on monitoring social media, flagging opportunities and formulating plans with the inter-agency and internal teams.
• Participate within channels that the organization will be using in order to have firsthand knowledge of all opportunities within each platform.
• Support the development, management, and maintenance of social media initiatives.
• Contribute in creating FAQs, consumer responses and other social media brand content to support ongoing brand activations.
• Interface with counterparts in the development of social media best practices.
• Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices.
• Additional miscellaneous tasks related to the role, dependent on business needs.
Working Conditions • Role offers flexible working arrangement (remote vs. company office) based on assigned shift/schedule. Full-time remote option is not available for this position.*
Hours/shifts could vary between the hours of 8:00am-9:00pm depending on assigned schedule. • Role requires some weekend (consecutive Saturday/Sunday) shifts between 8:00am-5:00pm depending on assigned schedule.
• Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant discipline (i.e. PR, journalism, communication, marketing or other relevant areas), and/or demonstrated equivalent ability and experience in the targeted area.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is typically expected in entering this position.
• Bilingual in French or Spanish a plus
• Content creative copywriting and editing experience required
• Experience with social media management software desired.
*Note that due to COVID-19, all Kimberly-Clark offices remain closed until further notice. All work and training are being conducted remotely until our work sites reopen.
This position can be remote, with travel to Neenah 2-4 times / year
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. The company manufactures sanitary paper products and surgical & medical instruments.