- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- December 2021
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking two UX Content Strategists to support their Experience Design team. Content Strategy helps create end-to-end experiences that meet customer needs and business goals. In this role, you will create both high-level strategy and do hands-on writing and editing across end-to-end digital experiences utilizing data and analytics to inform and improve your work.
We're looking for a UX-focused Content Strategists, passionate about creating effective user experiences with a solid understanding of design content engineering processes. You'll partner with the team (User Experience Design, Research, Analytics, Email, and Content Engineering) to define the content strategy and execute data-informed product content across web and mobile, digital communications, engagement drivers, and more.
- Own the content strategy for Evernorth's B2C and B2B websites driving toward increased customer awareness, engagement, and conversion as well as customer's onboarding and account set up experiences within their account.
- Apply strategic thinking to achieve KPIs and help ideate and create/enhance new engagement features
- Understand and connect with defined audience segments and business units to create cohesive architecture and journeys.
- Create high-traffic content, lead-converting resources and shareable creative projects that educate, inform, inspire our audiences to take action
- Execute the brand and marketing teams' vision and strategy, supporting their KPIs and thinking ahead about creating value and measuring it
- Ensure alignment with content guidelines and ensure our content marketing products are aligned to our organizational mission, priorities and brand
- Write stellar content (optimized for SEO), edit and improve existing content for consistency and clarity, assign ensure copy tone and styles are consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Develop accessible messaging consistent with A11Y guidelines
- Advocate for content strategy and design thinking across the broader organization
Desired candidates will bring:
- Minimum 6+ years digital content experience with emphasis on digital content - email and web, preferably at a creative agency, news/media company or in-house content team
- Top-notch writing and editing skills
- Experience delivering innovative, highly polished marketing content from concept to finished work
- Experience with cross-team collaboration and synthesizing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with web-based CMS and other publishing tools
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent grammatical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree required
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.