- Bentonville, AR
- Job Terms:
- DOE + PTO + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Research professional to make a major impact on our Global client's consumer business! As Marketing Research and Insights Analyst, you will have a deep understanding of the marketing domain and funnel dynamics, and a track record of leveraging the power of data to drive business wins. You are scrappy and excited about working in an evolving business and data infrastructure, you feel passionate about building a data-driven culture of the company, representing consumers and having a huge impact on the business.
• The Market Research and Analytics team strives to guide the decisions being made from our data – we develop a deep understanding of both the business and its data and establish close working relationships with all teams - including Product, Marketing, and Sales – so that we can provide recommendations and make proposals regarding prioritization of initiatives, product/site launches, A/B tests, and company performance.
What you'll do:
• Partner with key stakeholders to identify, analyze and measure ROI metrics across different marketing channels, drive insights and recommendations to optimize sales and marketing efforts
• Help develop models to better understand the value and churn behavior of our users; Develop point of view on LTV insights and recommendations to maximize CLV
• Partner with internal visualization teams and business partners to design automated reports of key business metrics using data across different marketing systems and tools into digestible visualizations
• Provide information from ad hoc requests stemming from key business metrics and proactively identify additional information or ways to share
• Identify data needs and advise on best practices for collecting, managing, analyzing, and reporting primary and secondary data for markets around the world
• Central location for data expertise and governance
• Partner with the business to find the “story” in the data and communicate insights and opportunities with internal teams
• Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
• Analyzes external and internal customer data using database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
What we're looking for:
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
• A proven track record of using analysis to impact key business decisions
• Experience working with disparate data sets (survey data, sales, loyalty, transaction)
• The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
• Curiosity and desire to continuously dig into the “why”
• BS/MS in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, marketing research, data/marketing science, business analytics or other related quantitative field
• 2+ years of analytics experience preferably working with Marketing organizations, 3+ years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis (or academic equivalent)
• Experience in running data queries or advanced analytics (SQL, Excel/Access, Python, R, etc)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word)
• Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
Corporate - Energy Industry