- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is searching for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Analyst to manage the marketing automation efforts using Exact Target / Salesforce Marketing Cloud for their organization. This collaborative role will join the Digital Marketing team and work in conjunction with a key vendor to oversee a variety of responsibilities and provide best practices, direction and support for growth within the discipline. This consultant will be a SalesForce Marketing Cloud power user with extensive skills utilizing Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Web Studio, Automation Studio and Contact Builder to provide an enhanced customer journey. Ability to bring an experienced perspective on Marketing Automation and the optimization of email marketing to best support company initiatives is desired. Knowledge of strategic approach as well as tactical details to be completed will be required to lead this initiative and guide management new to the technology and industry best practices.
- Create and implement over 1X customer experience journeys within SFMC
- Work with databases to pull information and reports and supporting data imports and exports.
- Responsible for the data required to develop, optimize and implement automated and ad-hoc digital marketing campaigns that are aimed at increasing growth, revenue and customer engagement
- Manage data requirements for digital marketing campaigns gathered from SalesForce CRM and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence products (APIs)
- Contribute to and monitor the performance of an average of 1X+ email campaigns per week
- Provide campaign performance reports leveraging data from all relevant resources including deliverability, opens, clicks and conversation results
- Provide actionable insights to senior leadership to drive strategy and improve campaign performance
- Deploy and analyze results of A/B testing to make recommendations for campaign optimization
- Utilize Tableau, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio to track the effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage and implement data configurations for NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys via GetFeedback product
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibility and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of marketing experience in large corporate enterprises
- Salesforce Certification desired
- 5 years direct email marketing and compliance experience
- 5 years of metrics analysis and reporting
- 5 years of experience with marketing automation and operational analysis
- Experience with HTML for email template editing
- Experience with Exact Target, Marketing Cloud, REST, BULK API’s
- Experience with marketing automation technologies for multi-step marketing campaigns
- Experience with vendor management - specifically evaluating and advocating for best practices and necessary support
- Experience with Microsoft office, working within Outlook to manage your calendar to reflect your availability
- The ability to learn and deploy changing technologies quickly
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written) skills, analytical, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Self starter - able to work independently with minimal direction to achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Careful attention to detail - seeking clarification when required and ensuring that projects are completed flawlessly
- Consultative experience - effective in evaluating and educating clients on alternatives and best practices
- Innovative - brings new ideas and approaches to projects and processes with an eye to continual improvement
Successful candidates will be required to submit proof of required vaccines prior to starting.