- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
Our gaming client has an exciting opportunity for a contract Senior Technical Animator to join their studio. This role involves supporting the art team by creating pipelines and tools to achieve high quality animated game content, especially characters, for our games.
They offer a unique work environment that is innovative and electric, and at the same time, open and accepting. They truely love what they do, and are committed to building and delivering the next great AAA gaming experience. Are you ready to join and change the world of racing games?!
• 5+ years’ experience as a technical animator or similar. Shipped AAA title on current generation hardware preferred.
• A portfolio/demo reel demonstrating a deep understanding of rigging and achieving high-quality deformations.
• Experience with character facial rigging.
• In-depth industry knowledge of character, animation, and motion capture pipelines.
• Strong knowledge of one or more major 3D packages, Maya and MotionBuilder preferred.
• Proficiency with 3DS Max a plus.
• Proficient with scripting in Python for Maya (MotionBuilder and 3DS Max is a plus).
• Experience with an industry standard motion capture system, Motive preferred.
• Excellent organization, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Enthusiasm for empowering artists and animators to do their best work.
• Experience with Granny 3D animation system a plus.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.