- Indianapolis, IN(100% Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
This position is 100% remote, salaried with full benefits available.
Social Media Strategist
Aquent Studios is looking for an innovative and strategic social media marketer to join the Content Team of our Fortune 100 client! Social media marketing at a B2B brand, managing highly visible, high volume channels is
required! Brand campaign samples will be required for consideration.
Work Location: REMOTE
Start Date: Asap
Job Type: Salaried Consultant / Full-time
In this role, you will work on social media strategy and execution to support our client’s Commerce Cloud, Experience Cloud, D360 and Retail/Consumer Goods channels and messaging. You will work closely with Content Marketing, Campaigns, Product Marketing, Industry Marketing, Corporate, Blog, Creative, and Events teams to set strategy and execute social campaigns at scale. Attention to detail, creativity, a passion for driving impact, and willingness to tackle new projects are key.
● Write compelling, unique, on-brand social media copy for Commerce Cloud and Experience Cloud social media channels
● Manage client’s social channels and editorial calendars across Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
● Manage pre, during, and post digital campaign strategy including art direction, a/b testing, execution, and analysis
● Collaborate with Content and Campaigns to drive organic and paid strategies, including boosting of organic posts
● Coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to execute social programs that meet business needs.
● Help manage influencer marketing, experience marketing, customer marketing, event marketing, strategic communications, thought leadership, and/or regional marketing programs . . . to name a few!
● Lead data-driven reporting and analytics, creating benchmarks and detailing performance metrics and optimization for continuous program improvement
● Be willing to adapt and flex as needs and priorities evolve in this fast paced team.
● 2+ years experience in social media marketing at a B2B brand or agency. Experience managing highly visible, high volume channels.
● Proven experience as a cross-functional leader with references.
● Fluency with social media platforms, preferably Social Studio.
● Deep working knowledge of social best practices and proven experience executing campaigns across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
● Experience writing creative and compelling copy with examples to show.
● Experience creating, managing, and publishing a social media calendar.
● Experience with both paid and organic social strategy, comfortable boosting organic posts
● Proven track record developing unique social media campaigns and stories using a variety of content types including graphics, photography, and video.
● History working with external vendors -- bonus points given for project management expertise.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
● Comfortable with Excel, pivot tables, calculating engagement rate, click-through rate, and providing detailed reporting monthly, quarterly, and on-demand
● Salesforce platform experience a plus
To be considered, please apply directly to this posting with an updated resume and links to digital portfolio highlighting previous work.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!