- New York City - Remote from EST ok
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Senior Product Designer
You will be responsible for:
*In this Product Experience Designer role, you will create designs and prototypes using industry tools such as Sketch and InVision, and work on ideation for different e-commerce website and mobile app checkout implementations.
*Understand end user and business needs to define interaction models and workflows and determine optimal UX solutions based on user feedback, business goals, and constraints.
*Shape the overall direction, identifying challenges and adapting as needed based on the context of the business and user needs.
*Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions, participate in design team activities of requirement analysis & critiques, and collaborate with interaction designers to share best practices, design systems and libraries, and standards
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
*You have experience in the UX field with experience in interaction design and visual design. You have the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well.
*Ability to work from an existing visual style guide and design system is preferred. Experience with or interest in research is a plus.
*Ability to facilitate design reviews with product partners and customers (clients).
*Experience in creating high fidelity designs and annotations, storyboards, user flows, customer journeys, site maps, etc.
*Very strong organization, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
*Strong skills using Sketch and InVision. Knowledge of Wevo is a plus.
*Payments or complex transactional product design experience preferred.
*Interest in working with a content design partner is a plus.
*Large corporate experience is a plus.