- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Agency Operations operationalizes and optimizes the system through which Global Business Marketing outsources the development and production of marketing/sales assets in support of global programs, regional campaigns, and foundational initiatives.
The team works closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to assess and optimize the overall effectiveness of our GBM Marketing Supplier Program (MSP) and resourcing models, which includes working with internal stakeholders (marketers, project managers, creative and production teams) to identify gaps within regional supplier rosters, provide curated outsourcingsupport and assist with supplier matching issues or escalations. This role helps manage the GBM MSP via ongoing operational excellence, governance, and process optimizations.
Additionally, this role assists in the development of best practices & guidance docs, facilitation of supplier onboarding, contracting, training, and reviews.
This role will report to the Agency Operations Lead based out of San Francisco.
● Partner with closely with the Agency Operations team, GBM XFN teams, Source to Pay, Legal and Compliance to help execute outsourcing and supplier management
● Facilitate supplier onboarding, contracting, training and performance reviews
● Provide GBM teams with access to and information on participating GBM Marketing Supplier Program (MSP) agencies
● Support supplier diversity initiatives in partnership with Supplier Diversity and regional Sourcing teams
● Ensure accurate and complete financial reporting from participating suppliers
● Help codify best practices and guidance for evaluating, selecting, briefing and working with approved MSP suppliers
● Support Agency Operations on team-level initiatives like our bi-annual report, supplier diversity dashboards, spend reporting, performance program, training program
● Help drive awareness of Agency Operations, the MSP and participating suppliers
● Create insightful dashboards related to supplier spend, supplier performance and risk
● 5-7 years of relevant or related working experience in creative operations or project management within the advertising/marketing industry
● Experience managing suppliers, including budgets and resource models
● Experience with project management, with a track record of operating independently, driving projects forward, demonstrating creative problem-solving, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
● Experience fostering cross-functional working relationships in a medium to large global organization. Client-service minded.
● Experience making operational contributions at both strategic and tactical levels, with quantitative benchmarks and results
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Experience with data analytics and reporting (highly preferred)
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!