- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$55+/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
**Based in Culver City or SF Bay Area (Culver City/LA preferred). Strong skills and experience in music distribution, labels and/or artist management. A strong passion for Dance and Electronic music, and/or Hip-Hop/Soul, and African genres is a huge plus.**
• Review new Platoon products for metadata and asset quality, before delivery to DSPs.
• Oversee ingestion of DJ Mixes into Apple’s proprietary tool.
• Interact with Mix Suppliers to convey delivery requirements, Ian. Technical processes.
• Ensure clarity to lead-times, due dates and scope of release plans with Mix Suppliers, Editorial and internal content teams.
• Contribute towards the quality control of Mixes before handover to internal teams.
• Manage Youtube claims process.
• Contribute towards Artist Support that puts our artists needs first.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders (legal, tax, policy, support etc) to prepare new product features for launch.
• Oversee testing and bug reviews of new features on the Platoon platform.
• Strategize with the wider Product & Business team to build the best platform for Artists.
• Experience working for a label, distributor or DSP.
• Experience working with enterprise-level metadata systems is a strong plus.
• Experience working with audio and metadata as they relate to digital music and DSPs. Apple Style Guide knowledge is a huge plus.
• Experience working with Youtube’s CMS to review claims.
• An understanding of digital music production, incl. the people, systems and metadata required to support it.
• Demonstrated success collaborating with engineering and product teams.
• Comfortable with data and driving results through KPI’s.
• Experience working with creative talent and resolving and prioritizing issues.
• Passion for contemporary Pop, Soul/RnB, African and HipHop and genres.
• Skilled with Excel, Numbers and/or similar analytical /
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)