- Remote; Virtual; Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
As a Product Designer, you will be part of the team responsible for designing products that help our guests gain the most enjoyment from their experiences within our Parks, Resorts and Cruises. Beyond providing practical and useful solutions, you will craft digital experiences that connect with our guests on an emotional level, delivering designs with the quality and character expected from this company. You’ll approach your work from a multidisciplinary, holistic perspective – applying expertise across user experience and interface design – to define and design complete product solutions. You will spend time executing on the vision and the project. This is an unmatched opportunity for a designer who is passionate about delivering meaningfully resonant experiences across current and emerging digital platforms and technologies.
• Design original, useful and elegant digital experiences for guests of Parks and Resorts worldwide
• Apply a broad range of capabilities on digital product design from concept through execution and final implementation
• Partner with other designers and collaborate with cross-functional teams – including product management, technology and consumer insights – to take work from ideation to reality
• Apply your exceptional attention to detail and craft, ensuring final product development fully reflects design specifications
• Apply rigorous design thinking as we develop products at the crossroads of the physical and digital worlds
• Interpret, infuse, and leverage our unique brands and properties to deliver on high expectations from our guests
• Reflect our evolving design patterns in your work
• Listen to our guests and advocate for their perspectives, creating opportunities to deliver on their expectations within current and future projects
• Support the design team as we communicate our product design recommendations to our cross-functional leadership team, by delivering sketches, wireframes, design specifications, compositions, redlines, and prototypes
• Expected to design product experiences across web, mobile web and native apps (iOS and Android)
• Be organized and knowledgeable on project and product details
• Use excellent visual, communication and storytelling skills to represent the product design process with stakeholders.
• 2-3 years of industry experience operating as an end-to-end multidisciplinary product designer, possessing solid capabilities across a range of design disciplines
• A track record for working with cross-functional product development teams to ship customer-facing digital products
• Defining and utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to inform and inspire design
• Designing for emerging product experiences including conversational user interfaces, AR/VR and interactive 3D environments a plus
• Experience creating products from a user-first design approach
• Ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating user research, data collection and analytics.
• Capability to build interactive prototypes
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Motion design and animation skills a plus.
• 2-year college degree or equivalent
• 4-year college degree preferred
• A portfolio of your most impactful work – portfolio presentation is expected
• Degree and Portfolio Link required