- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Help us build an inclusive web! This design and research team is working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
We are looking for a talented visual designer who is specialized in creating high quality advertising campaigns/experiences and energetic motion designs. Within this role, you will work with a team of other designers to quickly innovate/ideate new interactions, animations, and visual stories within an advertising ecosystem.
• You possess strong visual and motion/animation design skills, applying your talents and understanding of typography, color, texture, composition, iconography and illustration with strong interaction design skills to create effective, inclusive, and accessible experiences.
• You can ideate/innovate new concepts rapidly, obtain feedback, and move from concept to final designs quickly.
• You have a large breadth of visual design capabilities – from illustration work to high-aesthetic/photo-realistic design – and can flex styles/tones as needed.
• You ask questions, find answers, and figure out how to distill a vision or idea into an effective design solution.
• You collaborate with diverse teams and enjoy working with others to co-create designs that understand and address both the needs of the business and the needs of the consumer.
• You have experience using Adobe Creative Suite – priorities here include Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
• You have experience with Figma and prototyping tools to generate your designs and validate those designs with users/customers. Figma will be your primary tool for final design handoff.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.