- San Francisco, CA 94111
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Joshua Henry
Booming and stable startup is looking for a Lead UX Designer or Director of UX Design (depending on experience) to join come on board and help build the UX Design team. This is a blended role of hands-on work and leadership so as the Lead UX Designer or Director of UX Designer, you excel in data visualization, web design fundamentals, and data-driven design.
They are a remote first company offering monthly wi-fi reimbursement and a home office stipend. If you want to work on-site, they do have offices in LA, SF and NYC so you can take advantage of their great office space.
This company has developed extremely powerful data measuring the performance of mobile apps, and their frontend web product has a huge amount of surface area. You will have a major impact on high visibility sitewide projects like navigation and new graphs. You will ultimately establish the UX function.
- Create wire flows and sitemaps to help improve navigation and information architecture
- Design new graphs and data visualizations for new estimates generated by the Data Science team such as user spend across mobile app categories, adoption of mobile SDKs, geographic trends for app usage
- Interview users about pain points and workflows on the frontend product
- Conduct usability testing
- Generate mock-ups to hand off to the frontend engineering team
- 5-10 years of professional experience (preferably with a B2B or SaaS startup)
- College degree in Design or Human Computer Interaction (HCI) preferred
- Familiarity with analytics tools like Amplitude and how that data can inform design problems
- Experience with design tools (they use Figma)
- Full-stack design experience, comfortable moving a project from Research to UX to UI