- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our pharmacuetical client in NJ is looking for Digital Projet Manager to support Social Channels. This role would be a key partner to the Director of Digital Health Solutions and head of key innovation programs in US Pharma that start as limited test programs and ultimately scale enterprise-wide, starting with a social media experience program. You'll be responsible for developing and managing the end-to-end project governance including a detailed project schedule, meeting governance, and work plan for a social media experience program (and other innovation programs as needed) containing an avg. of 9+ workstreams and over 20 cross-collaborators to achieve a singular goal.
Other Responsibilites include:
- Manage or supervise daily administrative functions of large-scale projects or programs as assigned, including
- Scheduling and administering regular meetings
- Handling the minute-taking at meetings and follow-ups
- Assist with events planning
- Work with Executive Admins to establish meeting cadences and various task group meetings, coordinating communication, timelines, tollgates and progress through to project fruition and post-mortem
- Develop, collect, and maintain project information across workstreams, RAID logs, and tatus update reports
- Keep the project plan up to date at all times
- Track progress of work streams
- Lead Project Management Meetings and status update reporting
- Providing daily support to project team as directed by program owner.
- Manage tasks and deliverables, creating reports and presenting findings, and managing all scheduling with the groups.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel or Project to manage projects through development cycle and employ project management methodologies and best practices to suggest and implement improved tracking, management & reporting
- Focus heavily on project tracking and management, utilizing strong expertise in spreadsheet creation with MS Excel experience and MS Project, including pivot tables, report creation, and office suite linkages (e.g. Powerpoint linked to Excel spreadsheets data)
- Business partner
- Provide proactive and early detection of potential project risks and risk mitigation opportunities
- Advising program owner and workstream leads on matters requiring escalation.
- Provide project updates, verbally and digitally, on a consistent basis to various stakeholders including timeline, milestones, tasks, dependencies and risks.
- Support alignment of Internal stakeholders and partners(vendor), including coordination (inc. meetings, action items, etc).
- Support development of slide decks as needed and Event management support (kick off, steerco, launch etc) for project meetings and leadership presentations
- Draft plans to implement program scaled launches
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or similar discipline
- At least 5 years project management experience in innovative, fast-paced department; digital or software development department experience preferred
- Experience developing project plans from scratch as well as to scale test programs to enterprise-level launches
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and strategic lens to understand full scope of projects and take initiative to adjust for optimal project management
- Excellent analytical skills and use of project management software tools (Microsoft Excel, Project, etc.)
- Agile, Scrum a plus