- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- ASAP - pending intv
Our top client is in need of a digital marketer to handle the production of their busy email efforts.
Work within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and HTML (no coding necessary) to bring emails to life.
Develop, code, and broadcast emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Journey Builder
- Develops, codes, and broadcasts emails to intended audiences that meet documented business requirements.
- Gathers email and landing page requirements, including content and design materials.
- Produces email with a high level of attention to detail, leveraging email templates and content while following specifications.
- Reviews and tests emails to ensure conformance with requirements.
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge of coding practices (HTML and CSS) for different email clients.
- Determines gaps between email business needs and current email capabilities and recommends efficient and effective solutions to address gaps.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of basic Photoshop skills for image processing.
- Interacts with quality management and copy/content editor resources to resolve email bugs and broadcasts email to intended audiences upon final quality management signoff.
- Proactively raises concerns to email team members and/or management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
- Makes recommendations to facilitate the highest rates of deliverability and engagement to email audiences
- Analyzes the technical capabilities of the email tools, technologies, and interfaces and makes recommendations for improvement. Leverages email tool queries/reports to troubleshoot problem areas and to determine reasons for non-optimal email delivery.
- Develop and measure against standardized email channel KPIs on a weekly and ad hoc basis, and provide recommendations to executives on opportunities to improve the email performance
Create emails, analyze the data, present insights and consult on proposed next steps.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with company match
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Not the job for you? Tell your friends and reap the Rewards! https://aquent.com/rewards/
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members and managers.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to plan processes and work across broad, diverse groups to assure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of channel production techniques and processes and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - email creation
- Tableau - comfortable with pre-curated dashboards, gather data and create insights on next steps
- Excel - disseminate data
- PowerPoint - present findings and insights/next steps