- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Corporate Projects is a team that sits within the broader Corporate Development organization. We seek to bring net-new, strategic projects to life by working together with customers and evolving projects from ZERO-to-ONE. To do so, we deploy our resources towards proofs-of-concept (POCs) and pilot programs and develop them from high-level ideas (the ZERO) to tangible short-term results that provide validating signal and a path to scale (the ONE). We work with our customers to develop and create net-new opportunities by relentlessly canvasing all of the company and finding new and innovative ways to strengthen and/or accelerate the program.
Corporate Projects seeks a UI/UX Designer. You will help Product, Business, and Tech teams realize their vision for a new web experience in the healthcare space. This person will be responsible for storyboarding, designing UI mocks, and creating a design language for a Web App that beautifully distills traditionally complex data into a simple, easy-to-understand CX. You’ll work backwards from our product requirements and iterate with the team as we deliver our pilot. Product quality is owned by everyone, and we’ll rely on you to contribute ideas and solutions that close design gaps and improve UX. You will be able to understand our customers and collaborate with stakeholders to point out feature opportunities. Your insights will help engineers and product managers understand and account for limitations in designs and look around corners.
* At least 3-6 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
* A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered designs
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
* Proficiency with tools such as Figma, InVision, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
* Experience working iteratively with software engineers and product stakeholders
* Fluency in best practices for information architecture and web design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
* Front end engineering experience
* Background in user and market research
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.