- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
- Analyze marketing opportunities and gaps for product by identifying consumer requirements; defining global market trends, competitor's strengths and weaknesses by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- Translate market and user insights into product opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively (size opportunities)
- Effectively communicate and convey market and user opportunities into a storyline that lands with different functions (product , engineering, research)
• Analytical thinking with big data and ambiguity
- Verbal and written communication skills, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Previous experience running marketing and user trends analysis and translating into concrete product opportunities