- Chicago, Il
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
Our professional services client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for a 6 month role that is completely remote.
As the Marketing Capabilities Project Manager, you will play an integral role is a key member of the core team. As the steward of success, you will provide support and collaboration on project tasks and deliverables, as well as ensure that the work teams are operating to task and on time.
• Foster a deep understanding of the objectives, goals, work teams and provide project management support to bring the work together.
• Support the Team Leads in executing deliverables and tasks to ensure goals and deadlines are met
• Support the Team Leads in status and other organizational tasks. You will partner with cross M+C stakeholders and teams and work side by side to provide meeting support (notes taking, call summaries, invite set up etc.).
• Have an awareness of the requirements, timelines and deliverables and advise on areas of risk, raise issues early, and provide work-in-progress status.
• Continually evaluate, identify and initiate improvements and enhancements to streamline the project.
Unique Role-Specific Qualifications
• Precision in working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple workflows across teams while consistently meeting deadlines and motivating others to do the same
• Ability to communicate effectively and influence senior leadership
• Responsible for working alongside the Senior Marketing Managers and leadership team
• Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and time-sensitive tasks
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Superior time management and communication skills
• Experience managing and driving maximized output from teams
• Ability to think and act tactically
• Content strategy/content delivery background
• Cross-channel marketing experience a plus (not required)
• Assist with developing and managing project plans, project documentation, requirements, and project deliverables
• Basic understanding of the technical aspects. This helps to better understand the overall solution, technical challenges and related risks.
• Work with Team Leads to understand and support the various tasks for streamlined operations etc.
• Develop internal stakeholder and team lead relationships
• Deliver agile project planning for optimal team and project organization, and workload scalability
• 2+ years B2B experience in marketing (content marketing preferred)
• Project management