- Remote - West Coast
- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
The Digital Marketing Operations Professional will be responsible for partnering with Marketing Solutions colleagues to execute on digital marketing deliverables. The individual will provide technical and analytical support within the Digital Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration, meticulous attention to detail, experience with Content Management Systems (CMSs), web page updates, email marketing automation platforms, demand generation and CRM. The role will require development of strong professional relationships with individuals and teams throughout the company, including all levels of seniority and job function.
- Serve as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools
- Implementation and execution of marketing efforts to improve business performance
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Potentially leading training of marketing software and user adoption
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Optimize technology investments
- Support marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Support affiliate digital marketing representatives with lead generation using Salesforce and Marketo (or other automation platform)
- Own creation of marketing segmentation and reporting templates to aid marketing team members with campaign builds.
- Create data-driven reports on progress made toward marketing operations goals and present to senior or executive level audience.
- Analyze marketing and sales data using Salesforce reports, Adobe Analytics, and other tools to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and attribution.
- Assist in lead management process across global and local marketing
- Assist in creating and managing lead and account scoring programs within Marketo.
- Evaluate new tools and software based on evolving team needs.
- Fully understands and can implement digital marketing concepts: Search engine optimization, Customer segmentation, Paid search, Social media, Paid media, Email marketing, Lead generation, Database management, Website authoring and optimization
- Supports development and execution of training strategies and campaigns (e.g. Ready to Rumble) across channels (internal, external audiences, digital, non-digital and face-to-face events).
B2B digital marketing background required
Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
Project management skills; ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal, team-building and persuasion skills
Proven customer service orientation, collaboration and influencing skills
Self-starter who proactively anticipates the needs of stakeholders
Ability to lead projects of diverse and complex scope
Ability to generate ideas and execute, act with an enterprise mindset and make connections across the organization to drive outcomes
Work independently with a hands-on-mind-set as well as in a team, and bring our agile ways of working, empowered decision making and creative mindset to life
Entrepreneurial spirit and a curiosity that is inspirational to others
Proven ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of a broad and diverse organization
Intentionally seek out and value diversity, and help drive a culture of inclusion
Passion for feedback and consistent improvement
5+ years of relevant experience Bachelor's in Business, Marketing or related field.