- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Daily Rate- DOE
- Start date:
As a Senior Designer working on projects with Client's Interactive team, you will work in close collaboration with other creative and technical disciplines to create considered and elegant customer experiences for Client and other interactive platforms. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, an impeccable design aesthetic, a demonstrated understanding of designing cross-platform interactive experiences, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, rhythm, emphasis, and unity.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace and to deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe. Diligent, flexible, resourceful, independent with a strong work ethic.
- Sketch and Photoshop expertise, including intelligently organizing files for design iteration and web production.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across internal teams with the ability to speak to both creative and technical audiences.
- Reliable judgment to see when work may be “off track” and initiative to collaborate with others to find solutions.
- Ability to create simple prototypes that convey preferred states, motion, and behaviors for interactive concepts.
- An understanding of front-end web and mobile development, including HTML, CSS, iOS, and other technologies.
- Ability to distill complex asks into clear, elegant, and focused solutions.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant interactive experience.
- Create original designs that align to project goals, creative direction, fluid templates, and Client standards.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, ACDs, and the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on design layouts.
- Anticipate and solve for potential design challenges, as well as existing conditions.
- Prepare for creative reviews by outputting optimized files and presentation materials.
- Present persuasively and clearly articulate design rationale for project creative solutions.
- Consult with technical disciplines to ensure designs work within given limitations, and files are prepared with all necessary information to support the design intent.
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, and typography are flawless.
- Continually seek opportunities to refine design thinking and improve workflows.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)