- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mindy Totaro
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager to oversee the project manage the delivery, marketing campaign and launch of high-priority music documentary content. To be successful in this role, this individual needs to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, know how to juggle multiple priorities, be comfortable in a variety of creative, production and marketing functions, and navigate and partner with a large set of internal and external stakeholders.
This person will be strategic, creative, and analytical, with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the entertainment industry, media, and creative asset development. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think creatively and deliver results.
- Have a line of sight across all campaign creative touch points to ensure brand and campaign consistency in tone and messaging, while prioritizing creative best practices and scalable operations
- Lead go-to-market plans with internal and external stakeholders, with strategic and operational thinking to help develop “go big” ideas with a focus on customer obsession
- Develop creative campaign timelines, budgets, and serve as chief of staff for creative operations
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables and dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon
- Facilitate communication between all departments (Editorial, Artist Marketing, Artist & Label relations, Programming, and Executive Leadership)
- Manage day-to-day project schedules / calendars to track campaign and deliverable milestones
- Develop project plans, identify resourcing / staffing needs and timelines across multiple campaigns
- Conduct and manage internal meetings to review status of on-going projects
- Monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems while proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance
· 7+ years of creative/marketing/agency experience with a track record in music, unscripted and/or film content
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story and represent it to executives, team members, and outside agencies
· Strong understanding of creative process
· Ability to listen, gather information, evaluate situation and find solutions that fit the problem that is trying to be solved
· Ability to manage vendors, timelines and budgets
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize without missing deadlines and work within defined budgets
· Understands how to build budgets, write scopes of work, develop timelines and working with project management tools
· Solid knowledge of entertainment,, streaming, music and audio/video entertainment.
· Capable of multi-tasking and handling complex projects at once amidst rapidly-changing priorities.
· Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
· High creative bar and attention to detail
· Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers.
· Proven ability to lead, influence, align and inspire cross-functional teams, including those who are not direct reports.
· Expertise in paid media and organic social creative and best practices.
· Comfortable navigating and managing in ambiguous situations; able to operate in a start-up environment, where managers are owners, wear multiple hats, and effortlessly think and act both strategically and tactically.
· Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment.