- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is looking for a strategist and a collaborative operator with proven experience of developing business strategies and overseeing organizational operations. We are looking for someone who is able to independently solve complex problems, challenge assumptions, connect the dots across multiple workstreams, and collaborate with a large number of stakeholders across organization to get the work done.
To be successful at this role, you must be a structural thinker, a relationship builder, a strong communicator, data-driven, and have extensive client management experience. You thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced, often-ambiguous, often-changing environment. You love to be entrepreneurial, work with cross-functional teams, and lead by serving others.
- Lead mission-critical projects to define business strategies, optimize org structure and overall organization health, and improve operational efficiencies to build a high-functioning team.
- Lead and build the strategic marketing, planning, and operations processes to support the company's consumer marketing organization.
- Lead planning including H1/H2 goals and prioritization for the groups, learnings to date, best practices across the organization, headcount planning and budget allocation etc.
- Oversee day-to-day operational needs of the consumer marketing organization, which includes interfacing with finance regarding budgeting and forecasting, working with marketers regarding campaign flight calendar, partnering with the marketing leadership team on annual plans and semi-annual plans, and other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing strategy/planning/operations or management consulting
- Experience working in a complex environment organization with experience collaborating with various levels of stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with a results-oriented mindset
- Methodical with experience translating problems into actionable solutions
- Process oriented with project management experience
- Experience in working cross-functionally across disciplines and levels
- Experience delivering executive level presentations and documents for stakeholder alignment
- Management consulting experience
- Experience working in a marketing organization for a consumer brand
- Experience working in fast-growing tech startups is a plus, but not required
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference