- Remote - In Massachusetts
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC NEWLY CREATED SR. MANAGER - MARKETING STRATEGY OPPORTUNITY
Are you a strategic thinker who thrives in ambiguous environments where you can dig in, assess situations, make recommendations and work to execute these plans? If so, then this is a great opportunity for you!
As a key member of the Hospital & Specialty Marketing team, the Sr. Manager - Marketing Strategy will conduct strategic analyses and develop marketing plans to help our hospital network client grow the volume of care provided in the community close to home and work, increase share of care within the network’s hospitals, healthcare centers, and urgent care centers and raise patient affinity, loyalty and equity.
- Conduct strategic analyses of customer data, market dynamics, facility profitability, and patient flows across the entire network to inform development of marketing plans.
- Develop and implement marketing plans that focus on increasing care in the community, customer loyalty and patient equity.
- Collaborate with key internal partners to understand business goals and priorities, develop plans and deliver results.
- Work with marketing colleagues to develop compelling creative executions and content that engage our customers, drive incremental revenue and profitability, enhances loyalty and builds their brands.
- Putting the patient at the center, support strategies to improve and coordinate system-wide patient experiences and decant primary and secondary care to the most convenient locations, while freeing capacity at AMCs and specialty hospitals for the more complex cases.
- Strong business analytic and quantitative experience to support strategic planning and customer data analysis.
- Experience developing marketing plans and executing them to successful conclusion.
- Successful account management and project management experience at advertising agencies or consumer brands.
- Experience in using marketing analytics/insights and analytics tools.
- Healthcare marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- Strong quantitative and data analytics skills
- Strategic planning expertise within a marketing context
- Ability to analyze customer and market place data to develop marketing insights
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Superior interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross functional teams including staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively conduct meetings, both formal and informal
- Experimental and growth-oriented mindset, thrives with ambiguity, strategic thinker, analytical thinker, strong communication skills, collaborative, impact and influence, drive for results with a track record of delivering timely and effective results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.