- New York, NY; Austin, TX; San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The main function of a digital manager is to develop marketing strategy while leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing including email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build, and maintain social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns and compare against goals.
• Brainstorm and develop new and creative growth strategies.
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference