- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
Title - Commercial Team Marketing Coordinator
The Commercial Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support activities across the Commercial Marketing team. The coordinator will provide foundational and operational support across a variety of initiatives and campaigns that impact the Client, digital media and over 500 stores globally. They will help the team deliver world class integrated, omni-channel marketing across the globe.
Our team is looking for the ultimate team player who loves to roll up their sleeves and get into the details, excels in the operational and revels in pixel perfect execution. The Marketing Coordinator sees around corners anticipating needs of the team. They help streamline and improve processes, simplify operations and manage ongoing business requests. This person keeps the team informed of deadlines and milestones and helps ensure we deliver on-time.
We’re looking for a naturally great communicator who brings people and teams together to make the work, and our processes stronger. They are comfortable working
without all the details and specifics. They have a calm and patient approach that builds trust with a cross-functional group.
• Provide operational expertise, project management and general support for the Commercial Marketing team
• Manage spend and track against budgets for campaigns including PO creation, approving estimates and invoices
• Set up and maintain tracking systems for various marketing activities, budgets, and content calendars
• Track timelines and due dates for marketing briefs, asset production, and other key milestones
• Support execution of touch points including digital and physical
• Maintain agendas for key meetings and keeping teams on track in preparation
• 3+ years experience as a marketing assistant or coordinator
• Strong communication, both written and verbal
• Strong organization and project management skills
• Keynote efficiency
• Able to see around corners, anticipate needs and readjust quickly, connect dots, and has a sharp eye for detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
• Excels in a fast-paced, fluid environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Process-oriented. Continually assesses and refines processes to streamline and find efficiencies.
• Takes initiative. Self-motivated, independent, and flexible.
• Resourceful, adaptable, creative, results oriented, high energy, and positive.
Strong collaborator and team player
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)