- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
You will work closely with Marketing Managers to manage the day to day marketing campaign workflow that helps small businesses adopt the right solutions to help grow their business. This includes digital experiences, print, video, and more. To be successful in this role, you should have significant experience in content creation, a strong appreciation of program management and an understanding of how scaled marketing channels like emails and ads can be used to engage with advertisers. You also have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines and cross-functional teams and possess an understanding of small-medium business.
● Lead projects and initiatives, conduct pre-project planning, track milestones, and ensure project delivery.
● Collaborate closely with stakeholders to align content roadmaps to specific business goals.
● Partner with Small Business Sales, Marketing Science, Data Science, and Product Marketing teams to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging
● Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels including ads, emails, landing pages, and more
● Collaborate with other team members to ensure cohesive messaging across the user journey
● Work hand-in-hand with designers, copywriters, and web developers to create a consistent and effective brand experience.
● Identify right levers behind successful marketing content and iterate on those learnings
● Bachelor's degree or 5+ years of work experience in a Marketing, Product, Creative, Program Management or equivalent team.
● 4+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance.
● 3+ years of experience supporting marketing initiatives.
● Experience communicating results to leadership teams and cross-functional partners.
● Experience and willingness to create marketing assets and collaborate with the creative process with designers and web developers
● Experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand language
● Experience working with globally distributed teams
● Collaboration with multiple cross-functional partners or matrixed organizations
● Project management and leadership experience
● Experience working in a start-up environment
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference