- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
This Enterprise Design team is working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in news, search, maps, and advertising. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an exceptional User Researcher who wants to be part of a leading-edge user experience research team that is helping to redefine the way we think of and deliver our content services experiences, such as news and feeds.
We are looking for a talented individual that will help answer the following questions:
• What will the next generation of search experiences look like?
• How can we improve the way users perceive and interact with search experiences?
• How do we design an experience that is trusted, secure, and reliable?
Primary responsibilities include:
• Work in an agile environment with designers, program management, product planning, and other stakeholders to prioritize research and business questions.
• Command common qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and be able to make smart choices based on business goals and timelines.
• Design and conduct primary research to understand customer needs and interaction experiences with Bing consumer experiences across multiple platforms.
• Deliver timely and accurate research findings to the user experience team, engineering groups, and management.
• Own the customer findings in your areas of coverage and evangelize the customer to design and engineering teams.
Core requirements include:
• Experience conducting remote interview studies, unmoderated studies, descriptive surveys (using platforms like Qualtrics), usability testing, A/B testing, and card sorting
• Proven experience designing and conducting research end-to-end for applied technology products.
• A degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, behavioral science, human factors or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage rapidly and successfully with many different stakeholder audiences.
• Research breadth and depth that complements your colleagues in the research team.
• Project management skills to prioritize research needs and ensure its successful completion.
• Proven capacity to turn research findings into actionable recommendations for engineering and business stakeholders.
• Experience with user researcher tools and user testing platforms (i.e. usertesting.com; user zoom.com).
• Min 3+ years of industry experience in user research with a proven track record.
• Large Enterprise experience preferred
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.