- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
Digital Asset Manager (Marketing Operations)
This Digital Asset Manager role’s main responsibilities will include organizing assets from various sources, assigning metadata and uploading to the new platform using standard operating procedures. Additional responsibilities include helping identify process improvement opportunities through analysis, research, and cross-functional collaboration. This person will work very closely with our staff Digital Asset Manager and Operations Manager.
• Work assignments to be communicated on a daily and weekly basis based on backlog progress. Examples include:
o Locating assets on the server (e.g. images, final PDF files, videos, etc.), organize and then prep in Adobe Bridge before uploading to DAM. Assets are owned by various departments across the company and will be prioritized according to business need.
o Partner with Production team to confirm licensing/rights on purchased imagery.
o Audit existing materials in system for correct metadata; clean up, as necessary.
• Constant communication with the staff Digital Asset Manager and Operations Manager on progress (e.g. daily stand-ups and frequent connections throughout the day).
• Coordinate/manage the uploading of assets assigned, keeping the staff Digital Asset Manager updated on progress.
• Attend meetings with other teams at Liberty and communicate progress on their asset uploads and metadata.
• Assist various marketing and creative teams across the company with their taxonomy and metadata, working closely with the staff Digital Asset Manager.
• Other tasks and special projects as identified and assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years related experience; experience within a marketing or creative agency environment (in-house or agency) preferred.
• Exposure to asset management, project planning, process improvement and data mining is preferred.
• Ability to work within a complex DAM tool with little supervision, after onboarding/training. Familiarity and/or experience with Orange Logic’s Cortex is a plus.
• Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are a must.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply standard policies, procedures and other established guidelines.
• Strong communication, cross-functional relationship building and negotiation skills also required.
• Effective communication skills for exchanging routine and non-routine information (verbally and in writing) with people inside and outside the Company.
• Proficiency with MS Excel.